These methods both produce great iced drinks, yet with distinctive characteristics. Try them both. You won't be disappointed.
Iced Tea Method
1.Brew double strength hot tea in an 8 oz mug.
2.Sweeten hot tea if desired (we recommend 6-12 grams simple syrup or agave).
3. Fill a tall glass of ice, and pour tea over ice. Enjoy!
1. Place 4 teaspoons of loose leaf tea into a 32 oz mason jar.
2. Blanch tea for 30 seconds with approximately 4 oz boiled water.
3. Fill mason jar to the top with cool water.
4. Refrigerate for 8 hours.
5. Strain out tea leaves. Enjoy!